Sunday, April 8, 2018

Group Discussion

So yesterday was our second (and last) group discussion before our projects are due. When it was my turn to present, I showed my group our website and they loved the design. They said the pictures looked as if they were from the original unedited layout. 
They also thought the “Behind The Scenes” was a good idea, and great way to promote the film, but Zoey suggested to leave that for last in case I don’t have time. Other than that, they agreed with all of the tabs that we had chosen and thought it was very well structured and organized.

When we started talking about the film, they liked the idea, but they didn’t love the title. Sandra suggested it would be a good idea to chose a short title that didn’t give too much information about the twist ending, which I think would be a great idea. Like I mentioned previously, I didn’t love the title for our film, so hopefully we can come up with something else.


The  majority of our conversation dealt with our pamphlet. My group thought we needed a darker filter to stick to the stereotype of sci-fi, plus made it somewhat mysterious. When I told Sofia and Paloma, they disagreed because they thought it was the opposite for what we wanted to achieve. For the majority of our film, we wanted to maintain a yellow color scheme because yellow symbolizes betrayal and hope, which is what the characters are feeling. Hence, they wanted to keep the same theme with the pamphlet. What we did agree on, is that we’re going to try to find a different image because the one we have right now just isn’t working. However, Sofia just sent us a variety of still shots from our footage, so hopefully we’ll be able to choose an image from the ones she sent... I’ll keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment