Friday, April 13, 2018

Final Update

Seems crazy that our project is almost complete... but here’s an update:
Both promote the film by discussing actors, behind the scenes, countdown, polls, and featuring fake critic quotes. All of these methods are utilized to create an engaging and personal experience with fans.

In addition, we created a 2 minute “Behind The Scenes” video which includes an interview of our two leading actors. We thought this would be a great addition to our advertisement for the film, and it endorses conventions since we saw other companies offer the same footage. This is it’s own separate tab on the website that will be uploaded tomorrow. (Click Here For Link to BTS)

Website is complete and will be up in the next blog post. I devoted a lot of time to make sure the layout is perfect, and I’m proud to say I’m really proud of it. 
Paloma finished our post card and I’m OBSESSED with how it turned out (will also be in the next post).


Overall this was a very fun experience, and I’m sad that my time in Media Studies is coming to an end. Over the past two years, I’ve learned a lot from class, mistakes, and from other students. This class not only helped me develop an appreciation for the world of media, but it has also helped me decide what I wanted to study. Obviously this project won’t be the last piece I create, so I’ll see you guys in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment